Head of Marketing
Oh hi there! Thanks for stopping by to check out this brand new role for a Head of Marketing! If you are a commercially astute digital marketing leader, ideally with a background in large retail or FMCG environments, this career defining role could be yours!
Big Wave Digital are the leaders in the Digital Marketing recruitment space and we currently have a terrific role for a Head of Marketing to join a global retail giant on the forefront of a digital transformation.
Our client is looking for a commercially savvy and customer oriented senior leader, who will bring extensive knowledge of digital and performance marketing to the business, to develop and implement marketing strategies to drive sales and profitability.
You’ll get to join at a pivotal and exciting time in their trajectory. They are a business that is a leader in their field, with a solid reputation for delivering innovative products.
They have a collaborative culture and a flat structure with an approachable style to their leadership. A global, family owned business, their people are at the forefront of their business.
The role will see you:
- Develop, implement and test digital marketing strategies and initiatives
- Manage all aspects of the marketing function, leading a growing team of 3 and agency partnerships
- Join the senior leadership team to help shape the future of the business
- Work cross functionally with the broader technology and e-commerce teams to deliver the end-to-end growth marketing program
- Drive initiatives that increase revenue attributable to marketing-owned channels including Google, performance, web leads and marketing automation
They are a company that values:
- Sharp decision making and ownership
- Customer experience and exceptional service
If you are keen to find out more, let’s cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “Hi!”:
- Big Brand experience with a big area of focus across eCommerce/Online/Lifecycle marketing automation
- Exceptional Team leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Proven background in implementing sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue
- Strong understanding (and passion) for the latest in digital marketing strategies and all things ecommerce
- Growth mindset
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive in collaborative high performance environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solver
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new role.
If you’re interested in learning more about the perks of joining our client as the Head of Marketing, then please get in touch with Big Wave Digital Recruitment, the agency that represents top opportunities in Digital, Data and Technology fields.
For a confidential conversation about the role, reach out to Nicole Harlow – our head of Digital Recruitment.