Marketing and Brand Executive
Attention to all marketing executives, are you a marketing executive and passionate to work in the retail business? Are you keen to work in an ASX listed business? If that is a “YES” this role could be terrific for you.
- Brand and Marketing
- High profile retail client
- Competitive salary – $100K + super + bonus
- Work with the best luxury brands out there
Brand Marketing Executive – Chatswood
Big Wave Digital is STOKED to be representing such an exciting retail business. We are currently looking for a Brand Marketing executive who LOVES all things customer experience and wants to work in an innovative, collaborative and passionate work environment.
Big Wave Digital is the leader in the Digital recruitment space and partners with a range of businesses to help them find the best talent in the market. That’s where you come in.
We currently have a terrific role for a Brand Marketing Executive with a well-established, ASX listed retail business where customer experience is the key.
Our client is looking for someone who is a marketing guru and with strong communication skills. You’ll be an experienced brand expert, with strong knowledge of traditional and digital marketing activities.
The main responsibility of this role is to be able to deliver the marketing events, determine customer segments, understand customers’ demands, and engage with both internal and external stakeholders.
Is this something that you looking for? Keep reading on.
Here is what you need to get in the door to say “Hi”
- Event, Brand marketing, or digital marketing experience.
- Have strong organisational, compliance and time management skills.
- Customer Service Experience.
- A team player to develop good strategic relationships.
- Event implementation and management skills.
- Interpersonal and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts. They are a small team within a larger. business but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
- Financial acumen and proven performance to drive value and commercial results.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
Perhaps the most important attribute for this role is attitude and being the ability to solve problems, oh, and also be a talented Brand Marketing exec at the same time, easy.
Our client has a strong history and is growing from strength to strength.
They already have hundreds of thousands of physical and virtual users and are continuing to grow.
Are you up for the challenge and ready to take the next steps in your marketing career? Go ahead and hit apply now (send a cover letter too if that’s your thing).
You can send your CV to Rachel Yuen – she’s part of our digital team and can’t wait to hear from you.