- Growth opportunity for a marketing coordinator to step up into manager role
- APAC role – good exposure in a growing, global technology business
- $70k + super | Flexible work environment | Great culture
Are you looking for the next step in your marketing career and ready to move from coordinator to manager?
If you have 2-3 years experience in managing end to end campaigns, social media and events in a B2B environment, we’d love to hear from you! This role is a 12 month maternity leave contract that will see you join a global technology business to lead marketing activities throughout the APAC region.
Our client is a leading business in voice recognition software – if you get excited about marketing meeting technology then this is the role for you!
Are you already imagining where this role could take you in your marketing career?
As the APAC Marketing Manager, you’ll have ownership of all marketing and PR activities across the region, supported by a wider marketing function based in Europe. You’ll get to work closely with the sales team too as you implement marketing initiatives to support sales – driving new leads, supporting customer retention and designing and delivering events and trade shows (virtually of course!).
Let’s look at what will help to get your foot in the door to say “Hi!”:
- You’ll be an expert digital marketer, with the ability to design and deliver end to end digital campaigns
- You’ll come from a B2B environment, with a passion for cloud and SaaS
- You thrive in start up environments – you enjoy fast paced environments and not afraid to fail
- You can design and implement social media campaigns
- You love working with a team and can hold your own with a range of stakeholders
- You are confident, can work autonomously and looking for your next big opportunity
Whilst this is a 12 month maternity leave cover, this is a business who values its people, with learning opportunities and personal development. Based in Chatswood, you’ll also enjoy a flexible working environment.
Salary on offer is $65k-$70k + super.
Ready to apply? Submit your CV to Nicole Harlow via email: