Big Wave Digital is excited to be representing such an exciting and innovative ‘Not for Profit’ Organisation that is already advanced in releasing an online platform that will change many people’s lives in a positive way. We are currently looking for an experienced Microsoft Developer who LOVES all things online but who also wants to work in an innovative, collaborative and passionate work environment.
Every now and then, actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Microsoft Developer roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes, we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Technical recruitment space and currently has a terrific role working for a newly-established Online platform that will have profound effects. The organisation has been established for over 20 years and this latest online project just proves how dynamic and innovative they are at solving problems.
They have nice offices and offer other benefits, on top of the base and super on offer. The role would be based from home in this current environment but would be based on-site once the world returns to normal. In saying that, they also offer a highly flexible work arrangement when the world is normal again.
Our client values:
Creative approach to solving problems
They have just completed the MVP of the online platform and online trials have commenced.
The reason that this 12 month fixed term contract has arisen is that they now need someone to help guide them and develop the next stage forward. As the platform is built, but now they need to iterate as required.
So an Online Health related platform – yes that’s it!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “hi”.
- Experienced Microsoft Developer
- Dynamics365 & Power Platform
- Azure Cloud
- HTML, CSS
- API integration
- SQL Database
- Data Hosting Azure
- Power Automate
- Be great to have CMS exposure to Sitefinity, or The Portal Connector
- LMS experience a plus as well
- This is NOT just a developer role. You’ll need an ability to help architect and direct the business and specifically THIS World First online platform.
- No two days are the same
- Super dynamic yet caring and supportive environment
- This is no start-up
- It’s a charity related ‘Not for profit’ organisation
- WHAT THEY DO CHANGES PEOPLE’S LIVES
- Highly regarded if you have Health related Microsoft development experience, BUT not critical
- Production experience needed as well, at times you’ll need to manage external technical stakeholders
- Collaborative team and high performance environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team, so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
- Only the very best need apply
Other Benefits of the role:
Option to work a 9 day fortnight
As a fixed term contract, you get sick days and holiday pay
Salary packaging advantages as a Charity organisation
High End Coffee Machine
Get to work on an online project that GENUINELY changes people’s lives in a profoundly positive way.
Chilled environment and team
Work with super experienced & passionate professionals
Long tenure, as people LOVE working there
If we were to break down the role into the 3 critical components they would be.
- Development C# / Dynamics 365 – 70%
- Cloud / API Integration 10%
- Architecture and planning of project future 20%
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this pivotal and challenging role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable guy’s n gal’s need apply!
NOTE this is a 12 month contract , fixed term contract
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn