Big Wave Digital is excited to be representing such an exciting and innovative Tech Media Business. We are currently looking for a Mid-Level Python & Django Developer who LOVES all things Python but who also wants to go to the next level and LEARN lots of new tricks.
Every now and then, actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Python Dev roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Tech recruitment space and currently has a terrific role for a Python/Django Developer working for a well-established Tech Media business that is literally writing the next page on how tech media is both served and maintained.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone, so if you fear working on something that is already changing the media tech landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have cool offices that literally look onto Sydney Harbour and offer a friendly, creative, collaborative and high-performance culture.
Our client values:
– smart innovation
– lateral creative thinking to solve problems
– tech game changing ideas
Our client has been around for over 10 years and is growing from strength to strength. They already have hundreds of thousands of users and its list is growing!
They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space for a techy who loves Python development and working with other smart senior developers.
OK, so you want to know more, great.
So python as in Monty Python – yes that’s half of it!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “hi”.
- Python/Django programming experience of course 😉
- Well-structured Code
- Working in time critical or HIGH volume tech environment
- Best practice in code
- Collaborative tech and high performance environment
- Lateral, smart and creative technical problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team within a larger business but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Other Benefits of the role:
- Free use of their Media Tech offering
- High End Coffee Machine
- Chilled environment and team
- Stunning Harbour Views
- Work with super experienced Senior Python Devs
- Training budget to learn new skills or go to an associated industry events
Long tenure as people LOVE working there
Salary range on offer of up to $100K – $115k + super
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this new Mid LevelPython Developer role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Python Dev guys n’ gals need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn