Product Manager | $145k Pkg | Fintech | Hybrid
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager looking for the next step in their career.
You will support the Membership function and assist with the delivery of some amazingly simple, yet highly functional, experiences that suit each and every faction of the consumer base.
As the newly appointed Product Manager, you’ll be a membership stream lead with a focus on moving the needle and delivering on business objectives. Your remit will entail re-imagining amazing new user and member experiences, leveraging data to influence user behaviour and building a platform that engages its members. Streams will consist of passionate, experienced, capable and driven individuals empowered to deliver business objectives and solving user problems by creating amazing industry leading experiences. Streams will include people from all parts of the business including product, engineering, UX, marketing and sales.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll play a pivotal role in the success of your stream and provide a significant contribution to the future growth and evolution of the business. You’ll be responsible for communicating, prioritising and driving your streams path as part of developing a place for our users and members to explore and sign up to new products and contribute to further personalising their experiences with the platform.
You will have at least 2+ years of experience as a product manager
As well as:
● Experience working in platforms/SaaS solving and simplifying complex user journeys
● Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively
to teams and stakeholders.
● Defining projects according to business problems, outcomes, and core capabilities
● Co-own the product/solution design to ensure outcomes are met
● Comfortable presenting to and networking with stakeholders
● Lead and educate business stakeholders whilst delivering the solutions
● Manage external dependencies like APIs and other projects
● Be passionate about solving challenging consumer problems
● Listen well and ask questions and can break down complex problems
● Have worked in an agile / sprint environment previously
● Full working rights in Australia
Full marks if you also have:
● Good understanding of UX/UI principles patterns
● 2+ years with experience in leading developers
● Exposure to working with cloud technologies eg AWS, Google App Engine
● User testing
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Annual training and development budget
- Hybrid flexible working 2 days in the office 3 wfh
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Awesome culture (team lunches, team building etc)
So what are you waiting for apply now and let’s get things moving!