Thanks for stopping by to explore our Project Coordinator role! It’s hot off the press – don’t delay in applying for this one!
Every now and then, actually more then, than now, a fabulous job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are thousands of Project Coordinator roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital & Data recruitment space and we currently have a terrific role for a Project Coordinator working for a growing Online business, that is literally writing the next page in their sector.
Already a globally operating business, you’ll get to join at a pivotal and exciting time in their trajectory. It’s a fast paced, high performing environment and they love people who thrive in this sort of culture.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone, so if you fear working on something that is already changing the online landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have cool offices in Sydney’s CBD and offer a friendly, smart, collaborative and high-performance culture.
Growing BIG TIME – that’s where you come in!
They also value:
– smart innovation and
– lateral creative problem solving
Time to read on?
OK, so you want to know more? Great!!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “hi”.
- Solid experience in the project space, ideally in a digital environment
- Experience in L&D and training, especially in the online space
- Confidence, charisma and resilience
- Experience in creating learning events for large stakeholder groups
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking but also able to have a laugh and not take yourself TOO seriously
- High EQ
- Collaborative creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts. They are a small but fast growing team, so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Other Benefits of the role:
Smart and passionate team
High End Coffee Machine
Chilled environment and team
Online related business that is about to hit exponential growth
Salary range on offer of $70K – $75K+ super + company bonus
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new Project Coordinator role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Project/L&D/Event superstars need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Nicole Harlow.