We are currently looking for an experienced Real Estate relationships manager who also wants to work in an innovative, collaborative and passionate prop tech-first work environment.
Every now and then, and actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Sales & Relationship manager roles in Perth but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital are active in the Tech & Sales recruitment space in Perth and currently have a terrific role, that is working for a well-established prop techbusiness that is literally writing the next page on how CRM Software solutions are provided to Real Estate agents and the agencies that they work for.
They have nice offices and offer a multitude of other benefits on top of the package on offer.
Our client values:
Creative approach to solving problems
Our client has been around for over 10 years and is growing from strength to strength.
BUT THIS IS A BRAND NEW CHAPTER IN THEIR GROWTH
They work with some of the REAL ESTATE top brands in Australia and globally
They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space
Ok, so you want to know more, great.
So Prop Tech Sales/Account Manager – yes that’s it!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- Experienced Sales to REAL ESTATE AGENTS IN PERTH/WA
- Selling CRM/ Software or Digital (Web Solutions) to the real estate sector
- This is SELLING TO the Real Estate sector
- An ability to deal with clients directly
- Down to earth yet highly motivated and productive
- No 2 days are the same
- Super dynamic yet caring and supportive environment
- This is no start-up but it IS like a new company in GROWTH MODE
- Highly regarded if you have specific PROP TECH Sales experience
- Collaborative team and high performance environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
- Only the very best need apply
Other Benefits of the role:
High End Coffee Machine
Chilled environment and team
Work with super experienced & passionate professionals
Long tenure as people LOVE working there
As you can probably tell this is an eclectic, dynamic and challenging role that requires smarts, PropTech SALES experience combined with hard work.
If we were to break down the role into the 3 critical components they would be.
- New Business/ sales to Real Estate AGENTS – 70%
- Relationship Management of existing Agents – 20%
- Creating new lead opportunities – 10%
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this pivotal and challenging role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Paying $80k – $95k + super + commissions (uncapped) + stock options
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn