Big Wave Digital is excited to be partnering with a global media business. We are on the hunt for a passionate, ambitious and self-motivated Paid Media Manager with experience across search, to join their team.
We love working on amazing roles for our clients and when roles like this come on our radar, we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital Marketing recruitment space and we currently have a terrific role for a Media Manager working for a global media agency.
Our client is well known for their “people first” culture – if you have the right attitude and personality, you can move up and around the business quickly.
They have cool offices in Sydney’s CBD and offer a friendly, smart, collaborative and high-performance culture. They enjoy flexibility around WFH too – great for work/life balance!
They are a company that values:
– smart innovation and
– lateral creative problem solving
OK, are you ready to hear more? Great!
As the Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of campaigns including their implementation, optimisation in addition to generating meaningful insights and reports for clients.
Let’s cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “Hi!”.
- Ideally, you’ll have 4+ years experience in programmatic media and search
- You have exceptional analytical skills
- You have the ability to spot trends in different sets of data and apply strict methods to drive maximum performance from each campaign.
- Strong working knowledge of DV360 and SA360
- Experience with GMP Campaign Manager and social media platforms
- High EQ
- Collaborative creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
We love working with this business – think high energy, successful and high performing mindset. They offer a “non-corporate” structure, open communication, positive approach to learning, training and development and they like to have a lot of fun.
These people are amazing, the leaders are strategic, and staff have an open mindset with zero politics.
Salary range on offer of up to $85K + super
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospect of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new Media Manager role.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send your resume in confidence to Nicole Harlow