Thanks for stopping by to explore this exciting brand-new role of SEO Specialist.
Every now and then, actually more then than now, a top notch job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of SEO Specialist roles in Sydney, but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness – and it all comes down to company culture.
So yes, we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Digital recruitment space and we currently have a terrific role for a SEO Specialist working for a growing media agency. They are literally writing the next page on how digital agencies work and support clients.
Join a business that works to generate leads and sales for a growing client list.
Think fast growing agency, great company culture and terrific career trajectory.
You’ll get to join at a pivotal and exciting time in their growth.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone, so if you LOVE working on something that is already changing the digital landscape then continue to read on (and hit that apply button).
They have a flexible approach to work and offer a friendly, smart, collaborative, and high-performance culture. They see a mix of WFH and the office and keen to support what works for YOU.
Our client is growing BIG TIME – that’s where you come in!
They also value:
– Smart innovation and
– Lateral creative problem solving
OK, so you want to know more? Great!!!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “Hi!”
- SEO knowledge and experience – you know the latest trends in SEO and live and breathe it
- You are data driven – you let the data do the talking.
- You know how to develop and implement strategies for your clients to improve search results
- You know how to create winning strategies to help clients grow traffic
- A natural PROBLEM SOLVER
- Minimum 2 years+ as an SEO Specialist
- Perhaps you have a side hustle, or build websites in your spare time, so you can test SEO strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking but also able to have a laugh and not take yourself TOO seriously
- High EQ
- Collaborative TECH creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate complex and technical ideas and thoughts to both technical and non-technical people with ease.
Other Benefits of the role:
Smart and passionate team
Forget the train or bus to the city – work closer to home
Chilled environment and team
Training, career growth and progression
Salary range on offer of up to $75K + super
As you can probably gauge, we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new SEO Specialist Role
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable SEO Gurus need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Nicole Harlow