Social Media Coordinator
Attention to all Social Media Coordinators! Are you passionate about the fashion industry? Are you keen to help a wholesale business develop its social media platform? Do you want to work in a company that will offer you a monthly wardrobe allowance? If your answer is “YES” please keep reading!
- Fashion Marketing
- Competitive salary – $70k + Super + Uncapped Bonus + Monthly Wardrobe Allowance
- Office in Surry Hills, 5 minutes walking from Central Station
Big Wave Digital is STOKED to be representing such an exciting fashion business. We are currently looking for an E-commerce Specialist who LOVES fashion and would like to work in a small team.
Big Wave Digital is the leader in the Digital recruitment space and partners with a range of businesses to help them find the best talent in the market. That’s where you come in.
Our client is currently expanding the team with strong company core values and focusing on redefining themselves in the digital landscape of wholesale fashion. They are now seeking an E-commerce Specialist that is passionate about fashion to manage and develop their website and social media platforms.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Managing the company’s website on the Magento platform by consistently updating the inventory and the website layout
- Ensuring that the social media platforms are updated daily with creative content to keep the engagement with the customers and increase the brand awareness
- Generating weekly EDMs
- Planning, sourcing, creating and executing seasonal campaigns, lookbooks, and fortnight E-commerce photoshoots
- Editing imagery from all photoshoots for the catalogs for promotional purposes
- Strategic planning through trend analysis and implementing new ideas to help expand marketing operations
- Finishing all the tasks on time and help to drive more online sales
What we need from you:
- Having 1-2 years of marketing experiences
- Highly skilled in the use of Adobe Suite programs, particularly Photoshop and InDesign
- Effectively promoting the products through marketing strategies to increase the website conversion rate
- Strong graphic skills with an understanding of the creative process and concepts of editing, retouching, finishing, and presentation
- Have hands-on experience with organic social
- Strong copywriting skills
- Being disciplined, able to work both individually and in a team
- Able to adapt to the fast paced environment of fashion and ever-changing trends in marketing
- Excellent time management skills must be reliable and efficient, ability to prioritize and multitask in order to meet deadlines
Are you up for the challenge and ready to take the next steps in your marketing career? Go ahead and hit apply now (send a cover letter too if that’s your thing).
You can send your CV to Rachel Yuen – she’s part of our digital team and can’t wait to hear from you.