Social Media Manager
You’ll join the business as the Social Media Manager – responsible for developing the social media strategy and seeing that strategy all the way through to delivery and optimisation.
Our client is a fast moving, well-funded start up at the forefront of digital health technology. They are changing the way that we deliver health in a modern, approachable and digital way – the sky is the limit for this business and you’ll be joining at a pivotal point in their trajectory.
You’ll be socially savvy and have your finger on the pulse of men’s health and social media marketing – this role would suit a super proactive person who goes above and beyond in keeping up-to-date with latest trends in social.
Keen to hear more? Read on! Let’s give you an idea of what you’ll need to get in the door and say “Hi!”:
- 2 years + in a similar Social Media role.
- Familiarity with all social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat and Twitter
- Experience in creating successful social media campaigns from ideation, creation and then to delivery and optimisation
- Experience in dealing with social media influencers would be highly regarded. From initial contact to formation and negotiation of the relevant contracts associated with these niche influencers.
- Ability to translate data into business commercial outcomes
- Growth mindset – this is a FAST PACED Digital business
- Data driven decision making is the KEY to this role
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking but also able to have a laugh and not take yourself TOO seriously
- Strong skills with creative tools like Adobe
- Ability to wield your expertise with video a huge plus
- Collaborative creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but fast growing team so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Ready to apply? Send in your CV and Cover Letter highlighting your WHY and we look forward to chatting to you in more detail.
Send your CV to Nicole Harlow – our head of digital marketing recruitment and she can’t wait to chat to you.