Thanks for stopping by to explore this exciting BRAND new and exclusive role of Social Media Specialist
Every now and then, and actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Social Media roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital are active in the Digital & Data recruitment space and currently have a terrific role for a Social Media Specialist that will be working for a fast paced E-Commerce Global Online business, that is literally writing the next page in their sector.
The pace of this business is impressive; to be flexible and agile at the same time is critical as well. But it’s also about the quality of your work, not just the pace alone.
Already a globally operating business, you’ll get to join at a pivotal and exciting time in their trajectory.
Our client is looking for someone special and to be honest a role like this is not going to suit everyone, so if you fear working on something that is already changing the online landscape then perhaps this role is not for you.
They have cool offices close to Manly and offer a friendly, smart, collaborative and high-performance culture.
Growing BIG TIME – that’s where you come in!
They also value:
– smart innovation and
– lateral creative problem solving
Time to read on.
Ok, so you want to know more, great.
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- To be considered for this role you’ll need at least 2 years + in a similar Social Media role.
- Working predominately in Facebook, Instagram along with Pinterest and Twitter.
- Experience in creating successful social media campaigns from ideation, creation and then to execution
- Experience in dealing with social media influencers would be highly regarded. From initial contact to formation and negotiation of the relevant contracts associated with these niche influencers.
- This is a 2 fold role involving both Strategy and execution of our clients’ social media presence and being able to back that up with data to assess the relevant ROI and evaluate what works
- Ability to translate data into business commercial outcomes
- Growth mindset – this is a FAST PACED Digital business
- Data driven decision making is the KEY to this role
- This role will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking but also able to have a laugh and not take yourself TOO seriously
- Perhaps the most critical part of this role and company are that they are a friendly, high performance , digital first company
- High EQ
- Collaborative creative environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but fast growing team so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
Other Benefits of the role:
Smart & passionate team
High End Coffee Machine
Chilled environment and team
Online related business that is about to hit exponential growth
Salary range on offer of up to $80 + super
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone AMAZING to take on this new Social Media Specialist role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable Social Media Legend guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn