Big Wave Digital is excited to be representing such an exciting and innovative Health & Wellbeing Business. We are currently looking for an experienced Systems administrator who LOVES all things technical, especially MS networking, security and solving tech issues, but who also wants to work in an innovative, collaborative and passionate work environment.
Every now and then, actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of Sys Admin roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital is active in the Technical recruitment space and currently has a terrific role working for a well-established Online health related business that is literally writing the next page on how online health marketplaces are created, and also innovate in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
They have nice offices and offer a multitude of benefits on top of the base and super on offer.
Our client values:
– A creative approach to solving problems
Our client has been around for over 10 years and is growing from strength to strength.
They already have hundreds of thousands of users on their sites.
They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space
OK, so you want to know more? Great!
So Systems Administration – yes that’s it!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say “hi”.
- Systems Administration experience (specifically in Microsoft Active Directory)
- Infrastructure administration in MS networking and Office 365
- CISCO networking, routers, switches etc.
- Ability to assist different work locations
- Security of network and IT related systems
- Keeping software licensing compliant and up-to-date
- Even though you’ll be the team lead in this role you’ll still need to get your ‘hands dirty’ with providing 2nd level support as and when required, for the more challenging and technical issues.
- You’ll need a continuous ‘learn and improve’ mentality plus you’ll be the ‘go to person’ for advice on where the business should go with their whole network solution, and why they should do this.
- You’ll be meticulous at documentation so IT systems are easily referenced and located both locally and on other sites.
- You’ll also need to be great under pressure, easy going, yet passionate and motivated about what you do.
- Have an appreciation of business in general and think the WHY are we doing this in this way, is there a better option ?
- This role is the PERFECT opportunity for a talented Systems Administrator to take the path to eventual management.
- Team Management experience , even if a small team is great
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- No two days are the same
- Super dynamic yet caring and supportive environment
- This is no start-up
- Collaborative team and high performance environment
- Lateral, smart and technical problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate creative ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
- Only the very best need apply
- Degree Required
- Oh, and did I mention that you’ll need to have sensational communication skills for both written and spoken.
Other Benefits of the role:
Free Personal Trainer
Free lunches supplied
Monthly company budget on free health products.
High End Coffee Machine
Chilled environment and team
Work with super experienced and passionate professionals
Long tenure, as people LOVE working there
Onsite at their offices as they work in health and need you to be on-site, well at least for the moment but of course as the Covid world changes there could be work from home.
As you can probably tell this is an eclectic, dynamic and challenging technical role that requires a talented System Administrator combined with team leadership experience and of course hard work.
Based on the Northern Beaches
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this pivotal and challenging role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn