Big Wave Digital is excited to be representing such an exciting and innovative Travel platform We are currently looking for an experienced Digital UX Designer who LOVES all things online but who also wants to work in an innovative, collaborative and passionate work environment.
Every now and then, and actually more then than now, an amazeballs job pops up on our radar and we stop and really take stock of what we are working on.
I mean there are loads of online digital UX designer roles in Sydney but I can honestly say very few of this calibre or uniqueness.
So yes we are excited to say the least!
Big Wave Digital are active in the digital recruitment space and currently have a terrific role, that is working for a well-established Online Travel Platform that is literally writing the next page on how online travel marketplaces are created and also innovate in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
They have nice offices and offer a multitude of benefits on top of the base and super on offer.
Our client values:
– Creative approach to solving problems
Our client has been around for over 6 years and is growing from strength to strength.
They already have thousands of users on their sites.
They are garnering serious recognition for what they have already achieved and what they WILL be doing. This is a hugely exciting space
Ok, so you want to know more, great.
So Online Travel and E-Commerce – yes that’s it!
Well perhaps we should cover what skills and experience will get you in the door to say hi.
- Experienced Digital UX Designer
- Design in line with Brand values.
- Responsive website experience
- Banner design
- Wireframes & mock-ups
- Adobe XD or sketch
- Style guides
- Web & Mobile UX design experience
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- No 2 days are the same
- Super dynamic yet caring and supportive environment
- This is no start-up
- Highly regarded if you have Travel or similar e-commerce consumer facing digital design experience.
- Experience working in online design
- Collaborative team and high performance environment
- Lateral, smart and creative problem solving encouraged
- Ability to clearly articulate creative ideas and thoughts, they are a small team but growing quickly so your ability to communicate effectively is paramount.
- Only the very best need apply
3 Month contract – high possibility of extension
As you can probably tell this is an eclectic, dynamic and challenging role that requires a talented creative digital UX designer combined with hard work.
As you can probably gauge we are genuinely excited about the prospects of finding someone to take on this pivotal and challenging role.
Are you up for the challenge? Only the most capable guy’s n gal’s need apply!
Send your resume in confidence to Keiran Hathorn