Senior UX/Product Designer – MedTech scale up business
Here at Big Wave Digital, we love partnering with organisations to help them find the best in class digital marketing and technology talent.
Our clients are broad and varied, but share many of the same qualities as we do – high performance, growth, diversity and balance. This client is at the forefront of the growing MedTech space – you’ll be joining them to be instrumental in their ambitious growth plans.
Do you want to work for an organisation that is changing the landscape of healthcare? Then look no further because this is your chance to make a real difference! Due to growth, we are on the hunt for a Senior UX / Product Designer to join their technical team.
This role will be working in a collaborative environment with a team who are all passionate about changing the way many of us access healthcare. You will be working closely with the founding executive team. You will have a real opportunity to make an impact on the way the roadmap is directed.
Ideally, you’ll have 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer is required, with expertise in the below technologies:
- Experience with product design using Sketch, Figma, Adobe experience
- Front End Technology experience – an understanding of how Front End works with design
- A passion for design and pushing the boundaries – you’re always on the lookout for “better”
- Strong skillset with wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
Some of the benefits of joining this organisation:
- Flexible working environment
- Cool offices – surrounded by some of the best beaches in the world
- Access to their cool tech offering
- A growing ambitious company with top financial backing
- Being a part of an organisation that makes healthcare more accessible – a chance to make a real difference!
This is a role that will offer serious career growth. The company has ambitious plans, lots of financial backing and are looking for this new hire to really take ownership of this function.
Ready to apply or want to know more? Please send your CV to Nicole Harlow – our Head of Digital Recruitment and can’t wait to hear from you!