Digital Marketing Campaign Analyst
Big Wave Digital is excited to be in partnership with this growing Australian Financial Services Brand and excited to be hiring a digital marketing campaign analyst for their growing marketing team. We are on the hunt for an experienced campaign analyst with proven experience analysing data and trends predominately across digital and direct marketing campaigns.
The role is focused on the delivery/deployment and analysis of marketing campaigns, nationally. This will see you working in an end-to-end role from pre analysis, campaign design and execution, through to campaign measurement and review. You will need to have recognised experience within a fast paced and dynamic business, working very closely with multiple internal stakeholders and external agency suppliers.
In a nutshell, we are looking for an analytical guru, with a passion for digital marketing. Someone with a knack for deploying and analysing digital campaigns.
Briefly what the role entails:
- Ensuring that all projects are scoped and delivered on time and to budget
- Deploying email marketing campaigns through Adobe Campaign Studio
- Project planning, coordination and follow-through to completion
- Constant liaison with marketing teams in terms of strategy and planning
- Assisting with the development of resource plans for proposals and projects
- Helping to implement ideas and strategies for campaigns
- Supplier (agency) liaison, working closely with your leadership team on campaign timelines and strategy
- Strong reporting and analysis skills, analysing campaign effectiveness and working out which campaigns to continue with and which to pull.
What the right candidate looks like:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a fast paced, deadline driven environment as a campaign analyst or Marketing analyst or Digital analyst.
- Established production skills and strong working knowledge of web based applications
- Proficiency with SQL and, ideally, an understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience testing campaigns
- Tag management experience would be ideal
- Experience using Adobe Campaign Studio (ideally), or Campaign Monitor, Traction or similar
- Passion for solutions delivery
- The absolute best in written and verbal communication with the ability to confidently liaise with senior stakeholders
- High attention to detail, curious by nature, accurate
- Massive amount of passion for campaign analysis, reporting and presenting.
If you want to work in a fast paced marketing team, have a keen interest in digital marketing, plus the technical capabilities required, APPLY NOW
Applications to Dayna Stewart| Big Wave Digital | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | firstname.lastname@example.org |